|Job Title:||Logistics Manager|
|Industry:||Permanent and Executive Recruitment|
|Contact Name:||Alex Milton|
|Job Published:||29 August 2023|
Supply Chain Manager
£38,000 - £40,000 plus excellent benefits package
Are you experienced in Supply Chain / Logistics Management / Purchasing? Does the thought of a highly varied Supply Chain role for an industry leading manufacturer excite you? Do you want to be part of a highly successful, 200 strong workforce that can boast four decades of continual growth?
If so, we'd like to hear from you.
We are currently recruiting for a Supply Chain Manager to join a forward thinking, innovative manufacturer in Port Talbot. This is a fantastic opportunity to align a logistics department around your way of working.
Working as part of the Management team, you will be responsible for managing an efficient and effective supply chain throughout the business whilst driving a continuous improvement culture within the warehouse team to meet targets on movement of materials through the business.
As Supply Chain Manager you will:
- Strategically plan & manage logistics, warehouse, transportation, and materials.
- Ensure robust systems are in place for streamlined movement of materials throughout the business.
- Be responsible for material quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs, and efficiency, ensuring stock accuracy on internal systems, and managing annual stock take.
- Be familiar with purchasing / procurement and be able to order materials for production
- Arrange the warehouse and stock, planning routes and processing shipments.
- Manage the Warehouse team (Goods-in, Stores, Kitting), ensuring that they work efficiently and communicate effectively throughout the business.
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy, and speed targets.
- Oversee monthly budgets relating to purchasing function and supporting with price negotiations with suppliers.
If you have proven experience of working as a Logistics Manager / Supply Chain Manager this is a really exciting opportunity. You will be joining a well established company with a great reputation that can offer excellent long term progression opportunities.
As well as a competitive salary, you will benefit from excellent ongoing training opportunities and additional company benefits.
For immediate consideration, please forward your CV to Alex at Vibe Recruit today.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.