|Job Title:||Machine Operator|
|Industry:||Industrial (Warehouse & Manufacturing)|
|Contact Name:||Jordan Thomas|
|Job Published:||22 August 2023|
Vibe Recruit are currently recruiting for Machine Operators to work for an automotive business based in Abergavenny.
Overview of Role:
The Cleanroom Operator will be directly reporting to the Cleanroom Lead / Supervisor. The successful candidate will be given full training and will play a key role in operating the coating or printing machines and managing a small team. The successful candidate will assume a high level of responsibility, ensuring smooth and efficient approach in line with standard operating procedures, quality standards and Health and Safety requirements.
Duties will include:
- Set up and wash up a reverse coater or screen printer
- Set machine to produce first off
- Maintain and ensure quality of product ran
- Follow standard operation procedures
- Complete all necessary paper work
- Basic computer knowledge
- Willingness to work overtime as and when required
- Follow COSHH guidelines to ensure Health and Safety standards are maintained
- Ensure 5S standards are maintained
- Ensure targets are achieved
- Follow escalation procedure when required
Hours of work: Rotating shift pattern Days/Nights
Nights - Monday - Wednesday 6pm - 6am
Days - Monday - Wednesday 6am - 6pm Thursday 6am - 2pm
Rate of pay: £11.07 / £11.57
This role is available is on a temporary to permanent basis following a successful initial 12-week period.
If this role sounds of interest to you, please apply today and a member of the team will come to you to discuss further or call 01633 289510 for more information.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C