|Job Title:||Maintenance Planner|
|Contact Name:||Naomi Gibbs|
|Job Published:||16 June 2022|
Vibe Recruit's client based in Cwmbran are looking to appoint a Maintenance Planner to join their team.
The main purpose of the role is to maximise the operating efficiency of the plant and to maintain the assets of the site, by coordination and planning of internal maintenance resources and outsourced human resources, preparing material needs and coordinating machine availability with other departments, in an environment where behaviours are underpinned by Knauf values: Commitment, Partnership, Entrepreneurship & Menschlichkeit.
- £36,000+ depending on experience
- Annual performance related bonus
- Pension scheme
- Westfield Health Care
- Life assurance scheme
- Onsite gym
- Occupational Health & Mental Health First Aiders
- Cycle to work scheme
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Full responsibility for engineering craftsmen team planning activities, ensure work is prepared and planned at best possible time in coordination with other departments expectations; manage all maintenance requests / notifications and historical backlog. Create daily and weekly plans, prioritise and communicate effectively. Prepare for each job: materials, tools and procedures before planned date.
- Define and maintain maintenance KPIs and ensure communication is up to date.
- Manage contractors and resources in order to achieve planned jobs to complete the required maintenance tasks. This role is responsible for facilities management.
- With support from the store person and engineering team ensure workplace organisation standards are kept and help define the right stock levels and lead times in order to maintain a low working capital with the necessary available parts in stock.
- Achieving the required production outputs, and production function targets, while developing an environment of sustainable improvement in terms of maintenance planning and preparation.
- Providing excellent communication, with clear prioritisation, whilst ensuring the maintenance craftsmen are empowered in taking ownership for their achievements.
- Ensuring the full availability of the site assets in achievement of the production and maintenance targets.
- Building a healthy professional relationship with all departments on-site. Ensuring these relationships are maintained, at all times, in the demanding, multi agenda, environment of a 24/7 manufacturing site.
Experience, qualifications, skills & requirements:
- Recognised degree in engineering discipline or equivalent by experience.
- Working experience 2 - 5 years
- Leadership and communication style which is approachable and motivating, being engaging to individuals.
- A demonstrable passion for Continuous Improvement and the ability to example cultural change within a Maintenance team.
- Experienced and in-depth knowledge of SAP or any CMMS system.
- An understanding of the fundamental principles of Continuous Improvement and the importance of providing the correct environment, in terms of culture and behaviours, to sustain improvement, and experience in creating such an environment.
For more information, please contact Naomi on 07506 949615.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C