|Job Title:||Manufacturing Manager|
|Location:||Ferndale, Rhondda Cynon Taff|
|Industry:||Permanent and Executive Recruitment|
|Contact Name:||Alex Milton|
|Job Published:||04 March 2022|
Manufacturing Manager ( days)
£40,000 - £50,000 + company pension
Does the thought of joining a leading manufacturer that is going through multi million pound investment appeal to you? Are you looking for a role where you will sit as part of the Senior Management Team and be able to implement your ideas and play a big part in changing company culture? Do you strive for excellence and want to be part of a highly profitable firm with a great reputation?
If so, we'd like to hear from you.
We are currently recruiting for a Manufacturing Manager to join a leading national manufacturer in Ferndale. With 8 plants in the UK, the company in question has selected the Ferndale site for major investment to cater for a large order book and a number of high profile contracts.
As Manufacturing Manager you will:
- Use your leadership skills when being responsible for the management of the whole plant by effectively implementing improvements and efficiency wherever possible.
- Champion continuous improvement and lean manufacturing techniques
- Showcase your communication skills when leading, coaching, and mentoring a skilled team.
- Be able to monitor all manufacturing processes and take appropriate steps to be successful in achieving the required outcomes.
- Draw on your experience of operating a day shift in a cost-effective manner, looking at ways of reducing product loss and wastage whilst working to budgets.
- Organise departmental safety inspections, ensure compliance to the company rules and regulations and be in charge of quality management programs.
This is an exciting role and you will be joining at the start of a new project as the company looks to improve and make substantial investment into the plant. Not only will you benefit from a very competitive salary but you will have convenient hours, free parking, great support from senior management and genuine prospects for future career development.
For immediate consideration, please forward your CV to Alex at Vibe Recruit today.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.