|Industrial (Warehouse & Manufacturing)
|06 February 2024
A great opportunity has come up to join our prestigious clients team as a Manufacturing Operative on a temp to perm basis, position based in Abingdon.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing team, during a bust production period.
The right candidate will have a manufacturing or production background and be versed is assembly.
You key responsibilities with be but no limited to:
- Manufacturing for company products
- Small and large scale assembly
- Utilising tools and equipment
- Adhering to health and safety protocols
- General housekeeping where necessary
- Lectrical wiring
Monday to Friday - 37.5 hours a week,
Temp to Perm,
Salary dependent on experience - to a maximum of 28k per year
What will make you successful in this role
- Manufacturing and Production experienced in a must
- Experience in assembly small and large scale is advantageous
- Experience in soldering is a plus - but not required
- Eager to learn and great attitude
If this position is something you would be interested in, please apply with your full CV, for more information you can call VIBE on 01869321322
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.