Manufacturing / Moulding Technician
|Job Title:||Manufacturing / Moulding Technician|
|Industry:||Industrial (Warehouse & Manufacturing)|
|Contact Name:||Graeme Passau|
|Job Published:||17 November 2023|
Manufacturing / Moulding Technicians
If you are looking for a long term career with a specialist manufacturer of high value, hand built products, please read on.
You will be responsible for the manufacture, test and inspection of finished products in accordance with company quality standards.
- Assist in the assembly and finish of moulded parts as directed by the Team Leader.
- Adopting good workmanship standards, paying particular attention to quality.
- Assist in the preparation of mouldings in support of the production schedule.
- Assist in preparation and bonding
- Assist in the cutting, grinding and flow coating.
- Assist in other areas of the manufacturing process as direct by your line supervisor.
- Assist in the production of sub-assemblies as and when required.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Either practical manufacturing, engineering or mechanical assembly experience (2 years plus) or an Engineering BTEC Level qualification with 1-2 years plus experience of working in a manufacturing, plastics/mouldings or composites environment.
- Must be practically minded and able to use conventional workshop power tools and hand tools.
Interested, please call Graeme on 07971 309403 or email
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.