|Job Title:||Marketing Assistant|
|Industry:||Permanent and Executive Recruitment|
|Contact Name:||Alex Milton|
|Job Published:||16 August 2022|
£25,000 plus additional benefits / a hybrid working mix
Are you a marketing professional looking for a role that can offer a great insight into beauty and well being? Does the thought of joining an experienced marketing team for a leading manufacturer of cosmetic products appeal to you? Do you want a new role where you can showcase your creative skills and benefit from excellent ongoing support and development?
If so, we'd like to hear from you.
We are currently recruiting for a Marketing Assistant to join a leading manufacturer that is striving to become the global leader in wellness products, providing customers with brands that are loved and trusted by consumers and are winning value-creators in their industry. This is a great opportunity for a Junior Marketing Assistant or Graduate looking to take the next step up the marketing career ladder.
As Marketing Assistant for this well established manufacturer you will:
- Use your excellent communication skills to full advantage
- Support the creation, editing and updating of all company marketing content including website material, blog content, marketing collateral and similar to ensure consistency and meet brand guidelines
- Maintain the Group's brand image through the implementation of marketing initiatives to drive brand awareness and support the Commercial function
- Assist in the delivery of agreed marketing activation, and support with post-campaign reporting for paid and unpaid marketing activity.
- Assist with the production of monthly reporting and presenting key insights to internal and external teams
- Oversee marketing administration
- Assist with the delivery of social media activation, ensuring creative delivery and brand consistency on key platforms including Facebook, Instagram, TikTok and LinkedIn.
- Assist with the creation of copy ensuring all Marketing /Technical information is accurate in new line forms, presentations, point of sale material, sell copy, websites and other platforms such as social media.
This is a highly varied, interesting and rewarding role with excellent scope for future career development and training. You will be joining an established team and will have the chance to work on a number of new projects. You will benefit from a competitive salary as well as a mix between office and hybrid working.
For immediate consideration, please forward your CV to Alex at Vibe Recruit today.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.