|Job Title:||Material Handler|
|Industry:||Industrial (Warehouse & Manufacturing)|
|Contact Name:||Naomi Gibbs|
|Job Published:||29 March 2022|
Vibe Recruit's client based in Oxford is looking to appoint a Material Handler on a full time, permanent contract. A plastic injection moulding service from concept and product design, through prototyping and tooling to full-scale production.
The overall purpose of this role would be to ensure raw materials are stored, recorded and controlled, prepared in the correct condition and issued to production in a timely manner as per the Material Handlers Plan.
- Management, handling and control of all Raw Material in the store ensuring all materials are located correctly and scanned in location on Jobshop.
- Referring to the Material Handlers Sheet - issue and transport raw material from the store to the factory location driers and day bins, recording all movements as they happen with the bar code scanners. Material must be prepared in advance with reference to the correct drying conditions and available for the factory in a timely manner to ensure production meet their targets set in the Daily Production Plan.
- Issuing 4 hourly (and at intervals between as required) of returnable packaging and card boxes and layer card and foam to the shop floor to support Operators and PQCs to maintain production
- Removal of scrap parts and sprues and runners to the Recycling Area during the shift to prevent any build up on the shop floor and the feeding of these into the grinder.
- Assist in Line Clearance and sign paperwork as required.
- Hold a Hand Over meeting at the end of shift to the next shift's Material Handler.
- Work with other shift Material Handlers in the performance of all tasks, working as a team to meet shift targets.
- Good Housekeeping (5S) - To ensure mould machines, factory and surrounding areas are clean and tidy. Ensure materials are handled, transferred and stored and shop floor in a clean, safe and tidy fashion.
- Any other reasonable request from a senior member of staff.
Hours of work - Monday-Friday 1:45pm-10pm
For more information please contact Naomi on 07506 949615.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C