|Job Title:||Material Handler|
|Industry:||Industrial (Warehouse & Manufacturing)|
|Contact Name:||Jordan Thomas|
|Job Published:||19 February 2020|
Vibe Recruit are currently looking for a Material Handler to work for a global engineering company who specialise within the automotive sector.
My client offers a great working environment and career progression for the right candidates.
These roles are Temporary to Permanent for the right candidates.
- Material replenishment on cell ensuring the Assembly Operators are fed with materials.
- Dispatch of finished goods - The packing, identification and shipping of both resale and assembled finished goods.
- Maintain and improve housekeeping levels in the areas you are working.
- Manage the waste generated in the area you are working
- Carry out cycle counting as a measure of continued stock accuracy improvement.
- Off loading trucks, receipting materials into stock and locating it accurately.
You will be required to work a Days and Afternoon pattern.
You will be required to hold a valid FLT Counter Balance License
If this role sounds of interest, please apply now or call 02922 408250 for more information
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.