|Job Title:||Material Planner|
|Industry:||Permanent and Executive Recruitment|
|Contact Name:||Alex Milton|
|Job Published:||27 January 2022|
£25,000 plus pension & great ongoing career development
Do you have experienced in material planning or Supply Chain administration? Does the thought of a varied, exciting role with an industry leading manufacturer that can offer great additional training and development excite you? Are you interested in a Material Planning role where no two days are the same?
If so, I'd like to hear from you.
We are currently recruiting for a Material Planner to work for an employer of choice in Caerphilly. This is a great opportunity to be an important part of the Supply Chain function for a national manufacturer that can boast 'Investors in People Gold' status.
As Material Planner you will:
- Manage inventories and ensure that material resources are consistent with production schedules
- Create and maintain inventory schedules
- Communicate effectively with different departments that are linked in the supply chain with regards to production goals and timelines.
- Ensure appropriate supply of cost efficient and high quality materials to maintain steady production
- Schedule and oversee the supply and delivery of materials
- Liaise with customers, suppliers and distributors
Ideally you will have:
- Experience in material planning, inventory management or purchasing
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes and supply chain management
- Solid communication skills
- The ability to effectively use CRM systems and Microsoft Excel.
As well as a competitive salary, convenient working hours, pension, attractive holiday allowance and free parking, you will benefit from first class ongoing training and development as well as the chance to work in a supportive, knowledgeable team for a successful manufacturer.
For immediate consideration, please forward your CV to Alex at Vibe Recruit today.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.