Mechanical Engineer - Diesel
|Mechanical Engineer - Diesel
|Jodie Lois Jones
|01 February 2024
Mechanical Engineer (Diesel)
Up to £33,832 Plus Bonus and Pension
Are you looking for a role where you can progress and take advantage of a first-class training programme? Do you want to work for a company that prides itself on providing a world class service and a forward-thinking environment for its employees?
If so please read on
We are currently recruiting for new rental division of an established manufacturer. This is a great opportunity to join a firm that can offer a long-term career with excellent job satisfaction and opportunities for training and progression.
- Execute repairs for the diesel-driven pump fleet
- Conduct thorough fault finding in the mechanical/electrical processes
- Prioritise and manage mechanical engineering tasks for top-notch customer service and reliability, minimising downtime
- Verify conformity of drawings, designs, materials, and equipment with project specifications
- Oversee maintenance planning and address daily project inquiries
The successful applicant will have:
- A qualification in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
- Experience with large diesel engines, preferred OEM trained.
- Full driving licence
If you're ready to elevate your career in a dynamic and supportive environment which offer great progression and benefits then please do click apply or send your CV across
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.