|Job Title:||Merchandiser Analyst|
|Industry:||Administration and Office Support|
|Contact Name:||Naomi Gibbs|
|Job Published:||05 July 2022|
Salary : £30,000 - £35,000
Location : Cardiff
Hours of work : Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
Vibe Recruit's client based in Cardiff are looking to appoint a Merchandiser Analyst on a full time, permanent contract.
Purpose of the role:
To collate and analyse departmental and company performance data to assist Senior Management in making tactical and strategic decisions; to liaise closely with the IT, Finance, Warehouse and Retail Support Departments providing any required merchandise information.
Responsibilities / Objectives:
- Work closely alongside Head of Merchandising as the central conduit in cross-departmental communication.
- Collate and prepare regular Management reporting in an accurate, appropriate and timely manner. i.e. Weekly Trade, Monthly WSSI and Seasonal Trading Roll ups.
- Collate and communicate Markdown and Promotional activity and provide reporting.
- Control the co-ordination collating of any ad hoc company analysis and/or presentations for Senior Management and the merchandising function as required.
- Work closely with Head of Merchandising feeding back any issues and recommending improvements to best practise.
- Work closely with IT to ensure merchandiser systems are continuous improved in line with the company strategy.
- Ensure any developments from IT, Warehouse or Finance are effectively communicated to management and colleagues.
- Work closely with the Finance team constructing seasonal and annual budgets and maintain the budgetary information in the Buyer Plan system.
- To undertake any other ad hoc responsibilities as required by the business.
For more information please contact Naomi on 07506 949615.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.