Motor Claims Adjuster
|Job Title:||Motor Claims Adjuster|
|Contact Name:||Naomi Gibbs|
|Job Published:||12 October 2021|
Our client is looking to recruit an ambitious, resilient, and talented individual to join their team, based at their head office in Colchester. With an immediate start, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing business.
As a Motor Claims Adjuster you will work as part of the Motor Claims team to assess their client's losses following an insurance motor claim. You will be responsible for providing the relevant services to the clients to support them through the process bringing the claim to completion. The role includes working with external business partners including Insurance Companies, brokers, vehicle repairers and vehicle suppliers to ensure the smooth and effective completion of the clients claim.
The fundamental tasks of the role are: -
- Claims liability assessment and prospects of recovery following the client's road traffic accident.
- Management of the clients claim including the repair of client's vehicle in line with industry guidelines to ensure a smooth conclusion.
- Liaising with external companies such as lawyers and broker partners to provide robust information and case management allowing them to assist in the settlement of the clients' losses.
- Administration and case diary management of a designated case load within their own, in-house system.
- Work as part of a team to ensure that Service Level Agreements held by company, with their client base is met and exceeded.
- Work with clients and external partners to ensure that comprehensive documentation and monitoring notes are obtained and recorded accurately for the settlement of Insurance Motor claims in line with industry guidelines.
What you will need:
- Confident telephone manner
- Good problem-solving skills with attention to detail
- Experience of a financial and/or claims background
- Good time management skills
- Be confident in developing good business relationships with clients
- Enthusiasm and resilience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Solid IT skills and be technology savvy
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Be a team player and can work under own initiative
- Ability to always maintain confidentiality and integrity
You will only be limited by your own ambition and this opportunity could potentially lead to much bigger things as this organisation continues to grow and expand at a great pace.
For more information please contact Naomi on 07506 949615.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.