|Job Title:||MRO Administrator|
|Contact Name:||Naomi Gibbs|
|Job Published:||07 July 2022|
Working within a small team reporting to the Head of Repairs, the MRO Administrator will assist in the management of openorders at suppliers and customer communication via various administrative duties.
Location: Crawley, Gatwick
Salary: £21,000 per annum
Monday - Friday
Office based, the role requires good communication skills, attention to detail and organisation skills.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitoring and managing email inboxes and actioning as guided
- Logging quotes onto the company system
- Updating the company system and associated spreadsheets with status of repairs
- Progressing repair orders and updating Quantum accordingly
- Liaising with colleague's regarding component status and customer order requirements
- Sourcing and obtaining pricing from MRO workshops for items requiring repair
- Ensuring Repair Orders are raised as required
- Performing to KPI's
- Any related tasks required necessary by the MRO Customer Service Supervisor, MRO Manager or Head of Repairs
- Communication with suppliers regarding MRO activity
- Assist with quoting Customers for Repairs, Overhauls and Modifications
- Willingness and enthusiasm to learn
- Experience of Excel / Power Point / Word / Outlook
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to work under pressure and cope with large volumes of work
- Highly organised and efficient
For more information, please contact Naomi on 07506 949615.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C