|Job Title:||MRO Executive|
|Location:||Crawley, West Sussex|
|Industry:||Industrial (Warehouse & Manufacturing)|
|Contact Name:||Naomi Gibbs|
|Job Published:||29 September 2022|
Vibe Recruit's client, based in Crawley, are looking to appoint a MRO Executive on a full time, permanent contract.
Salary: £24,000 - £28,000 depending on experience
Must have aviation experience
Working within a small team reporting to the Head of Repairs, the MRO Executive will assist in the management of Customer Repairs, Core Repairs and Stock Repairs, whilst supporting the sales team with status updates and technical backup.
Office based, the role requires good communication skills, attention to detail, organisation skills and ability to maintain key relationships.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensuring Repair Orders are raised as required
- Progressing repair orders and updating the system accordingly
- Logging quotes, quote review, approval and negotiation in line with set budgets
- Supporting the Sales Team with their repair queries eg: Modifications, Turn times, Costings, Interchangeability, etc.
- Sourcing and obtaining pricing from MRO workshops for items requiring repair.
Education and/or Experience:
A practical interest in aviation and engineering.
Relevant experience in the aerospace industry ideally gained with a stockist, MRO provider or Workshop
For more information, please contact Naomi on 07506 949615.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C