|Job Title:||Multi-Skilled Engineer|
|Industry:||Industrial (Warehouse & Manufacturing)|
|Contact Name:||Naomi Gibbs|
|Job Published:||20 January 2022|
Vibe Recruit's client is looking for an ambitious Multi-skilled Engineer who is a team player, with a genuine desire to progress, develop and grow with them in a fast paced environment.
A great opportunity to work for a company that supplies to a range of multi-national companies. With 2 production facilities in Europe, 9 European sales offices and, in total, more than 500 highly experienced people in Engineering, R&D, Manufacturing, Sales and Distribution.
Main purpose of the role -
Maintenance, repair, set-up and continual development of all machinery, equipment and plant services within the mechanical and electrical scope of the Engineering Department with due regard to all relevant guidelines and practices. This position is primarily working day shifts but occasionally may be required to work afternoon or nights.
Key duties and responsibilities -
- Mechanical & Electrical Maintenance of all Press Machines, Roll Forming Lines, CNC Machines, and Services equipment at LLM
- Provide on-line faultfinding and repair services to all process equipment within the Production area
- Development and completion of planned maintenance schedules
- Involvement in the Installation, commissioning and training on new equipment.
- Maintain documentary records relevant to all aspects of the job inclusive of stock control of all tooling.
- Continually develop and improve process machinery performance and working practices within the scope of Engineering.
- Assist with installation qualification and validation of both new plant and alternate use of existing equipment.
- Change tooling size & set up to meet production schedule.
- Work in close liaison with Production Leaders & Operators
- To act in a safe manner and ensure that all work is carried out in accordance with the permit to work system.
- Undertake statutory safety inspections tests & certification as required by legislation.
- Flexibility is required in the performance of reasonable work which may not be detailed within this job description
Hours of work - Monday-Friday 8am-4:30pm.
For more information please contact Naomi on 07506 949615.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C