|Administration and Office Support
|Jodie Lois Jones
|26 January 2024
£22,000 plus attractive pension scheme, benefits package and a
genuine opportunity to progress
Monday to Friday - Flexible hours and hybrid option
Our client, a leading telecommunications provider committed to delivering cutting-edge solutions to their customers, are seeking an enthusiastic Office Administrator to join their team in Chepstow and contribute to the seamless delivery of telecom services for a range of high-profile clients.
Offering a range of benefits including, medical discounts, hybrid working option, paid events and a great pension scheme, this company takes a pride in looking after their staff and providing an environment in which they can thrive and develop.
Still interested? please read on....
As Office Administrator you will:
- Provide administrative support to all departments.
- Manage emails, occasional phone calls and correspondence.
- Oversee day-to-day administration tasks.
- Coordinate meetings, conferences, and appointments.
- Maintain office records, files, and documents.
- Act as a central point of contact for communications.
- Greet and assist visitors, clients, and employees.
- Arrange travel plans and accommodations.
- Assist executives with calendar management and document preparation.
This is a permanent role with not only an attractive starting salary but also comprehensive, ongoing training. You will be joining an experienced, friendly and supportive team and will have the chance to take advantage of great additional career development opportunities.
If you like the sound of joining a leading telecommunication provider that offers a range of excellent benefits and progression, then please do send your CV across
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.