|Job Title:||Parts Advisor|
|Contact Name:||Alex Milton|
|Job Published:||11 February 2022|
Parts Advisor (Retail Counter, Service Counter and Telephone Sales)
£24,000 with OTE of £31,000 - £32,000 + pension, private healthcare, life assurance & excellent benefits
Are you passionate about customer service? Do you have a background in machine parts or a passion for construction? Are you on the lookout for a role for a world leading company that can provide a first class employee development programme and benefits that are second to none?
If so, we'd like to hear from you.
We are currently recruiting for a Parts Advisor to join a household name company in Kidlington. The main purpose of this role is offer assistance in all sectors of the Parts and Service departments, including the Workshop.
As Parts Advisor you will assist with customer enquiries/orders and make associated sales to new and potential customers. This is a customer facing role, which requires you to build strong customer relationships within the Parts sales sector of the business.
- Build strong and positive relationships with customers
- Feedback any important customer information to the Company
- Take parts orders and look for ways to upsell and cross sell.
- Answer all in-coming calls and respond to messages promptly
- Maintain correct off the shelf availability and distribute parts accordingly
- Attend service counter area and take orders/enquiries from Service Engineers
- Ensure Parts for service jobs are picked and ready for the Engineers
What we are looking for:
- A parts background is desirable, but we would consider candidates with general knowledge of parts
- Automotive, truck, car experience, or dealership background is desirable
A selection of the benefits on offer:
Auto-enrolment pension scheme
- 22 days paid holiday + bank holidays + 1 day for every 5 years completed service
- Company sick pay scheme
- Company uniform
- Free staff parking
- Online training programmes for all roles, career paths for progression
- Manufacturer History Museum and Machine Production Line tour, including VIP lunch Covid dependant
- Life assurance policy (4 x basic salary)
- Private medical health (contributory)
- Chiropractor private medical treatment scheme/ occupational health
This is an exciting new role for an industry leader that can boast an unrivalled reputation in the market. If you are looking for a clear career path, a competitive salary and a great way to earn additional income whilst promoting your passion for customer service, this is the role for you!
For immediate consideration, please forward your CV to Alex at Vibe Recruit today.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C