|Job Title:||Payroll Administrator|
|Location:||Llantwit Major, Vale of Glamorgan|
|Industry:||Permanent and Executive Recruitment|
|Contact Name:||Alex Milton|
|Job Published:||21 April 2022|
Payroll Officer ( 6 month FTC )
£25,000 - £26,000 with the possibility of a permanent contract
Llandow and Remote
Are you an experienced Payroll Officer on the lookout for a fixed term role that has a good possibility of going permanent? Do you have experience in working in a manufacturing or engineering environment? Does the thought of a varied role with the option to work remotely for 3 days a week appeal to you?
We are recruiting for a Payroll Officer for initially a 6 month contract for a worldwide firm just outside of Llantwit Major. This role could also become permanent for the right candidate. This is a great opportunity to work in a fun, lively environment with the option for 3 days remote working after training.
As Payroll Officer you will:
- Process payroll, costings and manage and administration of the pension scheme.
- Input starters and leavers on to system as communicated by the HR department
- Ensure that all correct payroll paperwork is complete for all starters & leavers
- Calculate and process hours worked from time and attendance reports (time sheets)
- Complete payroll year end on line filing
- Be responsible for pensions management and administration
- Print weekly payroll reports, including reports detailing labour costs and overtime costs
You will receive two weeks training on the company in house payroll system and then will have the option to spend 3 days of the week working remotely if required. The working hours are potentially flexible and you will benefit from a competitive salary and pro-rata holiday allowance.
For immediate consideration, please forward your CV to Alex at Vibe Recruit today.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C