Personal Shopper Co-ordinator
|Job Title:||Personal Shopper Co-ordinator|
|Industry:||Administration and Office Support|
|Contact Name:||Dajana Kovacevic|
|Job Published:||10 May 2022|
Position: Personal Shopper Coordinator
Benefits: 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), Great retail discounts, Generous bonus, Private healthcare
Must have ability to commute/relocate
About the role:
Great new opportunity to work in a creative and dynamic environment with an opportunity to advance and develop your career further!
As a Personal Shopper Coordinator, you will be hosting client/guest appointments creating a memorable experience, advising on current trends when required and delivering exceptional customer service. You will be supporting the Personal Shoppers in dealing with client appointments, virtual shopping and managing bookings.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- The ideal candidate will be pro active, have excellent time management skills and a positive approach to finding solutions.
- Strong knowledge of products and services
- Awareness of current retail trends
- Able to build rapport with guests, colleagues and brands
- Confident in working with a wide variation of clients, including high net-worth individuals
- Time-management skills are essential
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have a sufficient amount of experience in customer service within a luxury retail or hospitality business
- 25 days of annual leave (plus Bank Holidays)
- Life assurance cover
- Personal travel insurance
- Dental and eye care, private healthcare
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounts with other retailers
- Generous employee referral bonus
To apply for the role of Personall Shopper Co-ordinator please send across an updated CV or call Dajana on 01869 321322 to discuss this fantastic opportunity further.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.