|Location:||Port Talbot, Neath Port Talbot|
|Industry:||Industrial (Warehouse & Manufacturing)|
|Contact Name:||Paul Southard|
|Job Published:||20 April 2021|
Location - Baglan, Port Talbot
Contract - Ongoing Temporary
Vibe Recruit have an immediate requirement for Assembly Line Operative for our well-established client based in Baglan.
The company is a premium supplier of quality nutritional supplements and offers an excellent opportunity to become a part of a well-established workforce providing long term employment prospects.
Candidates will be required to work on an end of production line, packing products into cardboard cases & placing onto pallets ready for dispatch.
· Working in the packing area, the duties will include:
· Labelling & packing products
· Ensuring all products are quality checked
· Palletising stock when completed
· Ensuring that the work area is kept cleaned
· Ensure all food hygiene rules & regulations are adhered to
· All other production associated tasks
· Will be responsible for the operation of production equipment, machine adjustment and completing documentation
· Ensure production targets are met whilst adhering to quality and GMP food safety standards at all times
· Carrying out Manufacturing activities according to clearly defined documentation and cleaning validation processes
· To follow labelling and assembly instructions in line with company requirements and external regulations.
· Will be responsible for quality control checking, packing and labelling finished goods in preparation for despatch.
Mornings - 06.00 - 14.00
Afternoons - 14.00 - 22.00 (10% shift allowance)
Nights - 22.00 - 06.00 (30% Shift Allowance)
Ideally candidates will have previous working knowledge in a pharmaceutical or similar clean room environment and will have a good understanding of GMP practices.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C