|Job Title:||Planning Manager|
|Industry:||Industrial (Warehouse & Manufacturing)|
|Contact Name:||Naomi Gibbs|
|Job Published:||29 March 2022|
Vibe Recruit's client is involved in producing items for some of the best-known food outlets in the UK, this role offers a structured development program to develop your knowledge and enhance your career as a Planning Manager.
Manage a small team of planning resources to deliver the following:-
- Short and medium term schedules from customer demand, identifying and communicating constraints or issues to stakeholders.
- Liaise with other members of the operations team to formulate and coordinate weekly production plans for manufacturing, considering all material availability, capacity constraints and resource.
- Work together with other departments
- Organising the necessary raw materials in order to meet production demand.
- The presentation of up-to-date plans in daily/weekly planning meetings, attended by other key departments.
- Liaise with commercial department when any adverse variation in customer demand is significant compared to previous schedules.
- Monitor the manufacturing output against the production plans and initiate corrective action, escalating to Supply Chain Manager as appropriate.
- To be aware of general production and technical constraints.
- Provide data, reports and agreed KPI's to demonstrate the above objectives.
- Ensure health and safety standards are always maintained.
- To identify opportunities for improvement in order flow management and execution and to manage implementation of improvement projects as required.
- To become fully conversant with existing MRP system and a point of leadership for implementation of a planned SAP platform / functionality in the future.
- Demonstrable leadership capability
- Strong data and statistical analysis, with ability to work well with Excel
- Ideally a proven track record in a senior role within a manufacturing company
- Ideally experience and understanding of MRP systems, predominantly SAP
For more information please contact Naomi on 07506 949615.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.