Product Development Advisor
|Job Title:||Product Development Advisor|
|Industry:||Permanent and Executive Recruitment|
|Contact Name:||Alex Milton|
|Job Published:||23 August 2023|
Product Development Advisor
£25,000 - £28,000 + company pension, life assurance and additional benefits
Are you experienced in new product development? Do you have a passion for food? Are you looking for an interesting and exciting new role where you will have the chance to work on a number or new projects for well known customers?
If so, we'd like to hear from you.
We are currently recruiting for a Product Development Advisor to join a leading food manufacturer in Blackwood. Working alongside the Business Development Director, this is a really interesting opportunity to help support and manage the development or new and existing clients for major clients nationwide.
As Product Development Advisor you will:
- Work closely with customers and the production team to ensure the journey from concept to launch runs smoothly
- Work to strict deadlines whilst ensuring quality and technical standards are maintained throughout the production process.
- Be responsible for undertaking any administrative duties for the NPD department, ensuring documentation is accurately managed, filed and tracked.
- Create and manage detailed project plans, timelines, and budgets for product development initiatives.
- Coordinate tasks, resources, and milestones to ensure timely product launches.
- Liaise with the buying team in sourcing new raw materials or packaging ensuring that all new raw materials are approved by the technical department.
- Develop knowledge of raw materials and factory processes to help develop new opportunities in product development.
- Involvement in the generation of packaging artwork, approvals and co-ordination with the customer and buying department and then proof packaging artwork and ensuring compliance to all relevant laws.
Experience and Qualifications
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to lead cross-functional teams and meet deadlines.
- Strong computer literacy skills, with proficient use of Microsoft packages and social media platforms.
- Flexible with the ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks at one time.
- Excellent communication at all levels.
This role is varied, interesting and challenging. It is a responsible role within the business where you will play a vital part in the ongoing success of the business going forward as it branches into new markets. As well as a competitive salary, the role comes with excellent benefits and great, realistic opportunities for career progression.
For immediate consideration, please forward your CV to Alex at Vibe Recruit today.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.