Product Development Coordinator
|Product Development Coordinator
|17 January 2024
We are currently recruiting for a Product Development Coordinator to join a leading manufacturer in Blackwood. This is a great opportunity to be part of a vibrant, forward-thinking team and work on several varied, new projects.
You will work closely with customers and the production team to ensure the journey from concept to launch runs smoothly, to agreed timescales and procedures. Whilst you will be required to work to deadlines, you will also need to ensure quality and technical standards are maintained throughout.
Product Development Coordinator Benefits:
- £25,000 / £28,000 p/a.
- Monday - Friday 8am - 4.30pm.
- 20 Holidays plus bank holidays.
- Death in service 3 x salary.
- Career progression opportunities.
As a Product Development Coordinator, you will:
- Be responsible for undertaking any administrative duties for the NPD department, ensuring documentation is accurately managed, filed and tracked.
- Create and manage project plans, time lines, and budgets for product development initiatives.
- Coordinate tasks, resources, and milestones to ensure timely product launches.
- Liaise with the buying team in sourcing new raw materials or packaging ensuring that all new raw materials are approved by the technical department.
- Work with the quality and compliance team to produce new and existing product specifications.
- Develop knowledge of raw materials and factory processes to help develop new opportunities in product development.
- Assist in completing any relevant documentation required by the customer.
- Update project progress to the wider team, via frequent meetings and in accordance with project time lines.
- Be involved in the generation of packaging artwork, approvals and co-ordination with the customer and buying department.
- Proof package artwork and ensure compliance to all relevant laws.
Product Development Coordinator Skills & Experience:
- The ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks at one time.
- Strategic thinking skills and a creative problem-solving attitude.
- Project management skills.
For immediate consideration, please forward your CV to Kayleigh at Vibe Recruit today.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C