|Job Title:||Production Estimator|
|Contact Name:||Graeme Passau|
|Job Published:||12 March 2023|
Production Estimator (Precision Engineering)
A Production Estimator is required for a major supplier of machined components, to high-tech/STEM companies throughout the UK.
The customer base includes a range of organisations in the innovation and technology sector including Nuclear Fusion, Space Technologies, Medical innovation, F1 and many other demanding industries.
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB:
Working as part of a team you will be required to use a range of Microsoft Office packages and a Datatrack, MRP system.
The Production Estimator will be responsible for providing quotations/tenders to new, existing customers for a precision CNC milling and turning subcontract work.
A good eye for detail will be required to complete contract reviews and communicate with production.
The role may also suit a skilled machinist looking for an alternative role in engineering.
The following skills and experience are preferred:
- Positive attitude.
- Ability to read manufacturing drawings.
- Good engineering background.
- Excellent eye for detail.
- Computer literate, experienced with using Microsoft Office in particular Excel.
- Able to communicate clearly by email and phone.
- Sales experience in precision / CNC engineering (not required for a skilled machinist).
A 37-hour week (4.5 days, half day Friday).
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C