|Job Title:||Production Manager|
|Industry:||Industrial (Warehouse & Manufacturing)|
|Contact Name:||Alex Milton|
|Job Published:||06 February 2023|
Up to £48,000 + company 10% bonus, pension & additional employee benefits
Does the thought of joining an international manufacturer with a first class reputation and exciting growth plans excite you? Are you a Production Manager with a strong background in engineering? Are you looking for excellent variety as well as ongoing learning and development?
If so, we'd like to hear from you.
We are looking to recruit a Production Manager who in conjunction with the General manager of the plant will be responsible for the safe and efficient operation of the facility and to achieve the P & L operating plan as defined in the annual budget.
The role demands a variety of personal attributes including strong management and personal drive to continuously improve the business, build strong teams and create positive working environments.
As Production Manager you will:
- Be responsible for day to day running of the Site in General Manager's absence ensuring that the site is operating in a safe manner and championing safety.
- Manage the production department including overseeing the planning of resource, equipment and customer product focused on achieving customer expectations .
- Manage all direct reports: including communication, training and appraisals
- In conjunction with the General Manager deliver the agreed P+L for the site
- Champion Continuous Improvement to improve operational efficiency whilst building a Lean culture on site.
- Demonstrate measurable improvements in key KPIs
- Develop and implement training plans for the departments reviewing opportunities to increase skills and knowledge.
- Support the maintenance department to deliver a robust PPM schedule to maximise efficiency and reduce lost time
- Use your communication skills to full advantage when dealing with internal and external stakeholders
- Work with the quality department develop actions to improve the quality systems and reduce rework.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an industry leader in a senior position. You will play a pivatol role in the ongoing success of the Knowsley plant. As well as a competitive salary, you will benefit from excellent bonus, pension and added extras.
For immediate consideration, please forward your CV to Alex at Vibe Recruit today.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C