|Job Title:||Production Operative|
|Industry:||Industrial (Warehouse & Manufacturing)|
|Contact Name:||Jorgia Church|
|Job Published:||09 March 2023|
Our prestigious client are looking for Production Operatives to join their well-known establishment based in Abingdon.
Due to rapid growth, which is set to continue, this is an exciting time to join the business.
As a Production Operative you will be responsible for:
- Quality control of materials
- Housekeeping of the production area
- Testing and analysing products that have been manufactured
- Ensure relevant documentation is completed
- Following health and safety guidelines
- Previous experience working as a production operative or in a similar role is advantageous, however full training will be provided.
- 3 shift options to suit your lifestyle - 06:00-14:15/14:00-22:15/22:00-06:15
- Working days - Monday to Friday
- Starting from £12.00phr (will vary depending on shift)
- Overtime available
- Start date - ASAP
- Easily accessible via public transport
- Parking available
If you are looking for a new opportunity, please apply directly or call Jorgia on 01235 535858 for more information.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C