|Job Title:||Production Operator|
|Industry:||Industrial (Warehouse & Manufacturing)|
|Contact Name:||Alex Milton|
|Job Published:||19 May 2023|
£28,800 - £33,600 + company pension, life assurance x 4 and sick pay scheme
Are you an experienced Production Operator on the lookout for a permanent manufacturing role that will offer extensive training and a genuine career path? Does the thought of a rewarding, varied role where you will be trained to effectively use a number of different machines when serving a wide range of industries appeal to you? Do you want to be part of a multi national firm with a reputation for excellence and a low staff turnover appeal to you?
If so, please read on.
We are recruiting for a permanent Production Operator to join an industry leading manufacturer in Knowsley. Serving the aerospace, defence, automotive, power generation, oil & gas, construction, machine building medical and transportation industries, this manufacturer is a world leader.
As Production Operator you will:
- Be trained to efficiently operate a range of manual finishing machines including surface grinding, lapping, autoclave and bench dressing of thermally sprayed components.
- Use your attention to detail when being responsible for quality of work and level of production
- Inspect parts before and after processing to ensure preceding operations have been carried out correctly
Gain a thorough understanding, through training provided and experience, of the factors that affect coating quality and be able to use that knowledge to ensure components are processed to approved methods
- Use your previous experience when reading engineering drawings and using measurement techniques ( again training is provided for this though )
- Work accurately and after training, with minimal supervision
This is an exciting, long term position with comprehensive training. The company in question will offer a clear, career path and this role is highly varied. As well as a competitive salary, you will benefit from:
- Pension - match contribution from 4% - 10%
- Life Assurance - 2 x annual salary rising to 4 x if join Company pension
- Free parking on all sites
- Free refreshments provided
- An entitlement to full pay whilst off sick for a limited number of days (in addition to your statutory sick pay entitlement)
- 25 days holiday plus national holidays
For immediate consideration, please forward your CV to Alex at Vibe Recruit today.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C