|24 January 2024
Vibe Recruit have an immediate requirement for Production Operative for our well-established client based in Baglan.
The company is a premium supplier of quality nutritional supplements and offers an excellent opportunity to become a part of a well-established workforce providing long term employment prospects.
Candidates will be required to work on an end of production line, packing products into cardboard cases & placing onto pallets ready for dispatch.
- Working in the packing area, the duties will include:
- Labelling & packing products
- Ensuring all products are quality checked
- Palletising stock when completed
- Ensuring that the work area is kept cleaned
- Ensure all food hygiene rules & regulations are adhered to
- All other production associated tasks
- Will be responsible for the operation of production equipment, machine adjustment and completing documentation
- Ensure production targets are met whilst adhering to quality and GMP food safety standards at all times
- Carrying out Manufacturing activities according to clearly defined documentation and cleaning validation processes
- To follow labelling and assembly instructions in line with company requirements and external regulations.
- Will be responsible for quality control checking, packing and labelling finished goods in preparation for despatch.
- Ideally candidates will have previous working knowledge in a pharmaceutical or similar clean room environment and will have a good understanding of GMP practices.
Mornings - 06.00 - 14.00
Afternoons - 14.00 - 22.00 (10% shift allowance)
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.