|Job Title:||Production Planner|
|Industry:||Industrial (Warehouse & Manufacturing)|
|Contact Name:||Alex Milton|
|Job Published:||10 January 2023|
£30,000 - £32,000 plus additional employee benefits
Are you a skilled Production Planner on the lookout for a new challenge with an industry leading manufacturer? Does the thought of joining a company that puts real emphasis on career development and additional training appeal to you? Do you like responsibility and working with a supportive, knowledgeable team?
If so, we'd like to speak to you.
We are currently recruiting for a Production Planner to join a well established, highly reputable manufacturer in Tredegar. It's a great opportunity to join an employer of choice in the area in a role that will lead to future progression within the plant.
As Production Planner you will:
- Be responsible for all production planning, purchased part expediting, stock and monitoring and achievement of Key Performance Indicators.
- Report to the Supply Chain Manager and support the creation of reports by Extracting and manipulating data from SAP to assist in the completion of various weekly / monthly reports
- Produce a production plan on a weekly basis for manufacture the following week , ensuring maximum customer satisfaction and best production efficiency.
- Create and issue all production paperwork in line with the production plan.
- Agree any purchase part/material rescheduling requirements with suppliers and confirm delivery dates.
- Monitor supplier performance and discuss with each supplier on a weekly basis.
- Expedite all critical purchase parts with suppliers and maintain promise data.
- Monitor finished goods stock levels and maintain inventory policies in line with the agreed rules / targets in place.
- Investigate and resolve all purchased part/material stock and delivery queries.
Knowledge of SAP is desirable for this role along with working to a good standard on Microsoft Excel.
We are looking for a previous background in planning / procurement. As well as a competitive salary, you can take advantage of additional company benefits, excellent ongoing training and personal development as well as the opportunity to work in a modern, progressive working environment. The growth plans for 2023 are impressive so now is exactly the right time to join.
For immediate consideration, please forward your CV to Alex at Vibe Recruit today.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.