|Job Title:||Project Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Naomi Gibbs|
|Job Published:||16 June 2022|
Vibe Recruit's client are looking to recruit a Project Engineer based at their Cwmbran site on a full time, permanent contract.
The purpose of the role is to maximise availability of the plant and processes and ensure they operate effectively, efficiently and safely by implementing Capital & Improvement Projects and change throughout the site.
- Project Engineer - Develop engineering designs, specifications, technical descriptions, cost estimations to fixed costings, prepare written reports and technical specifications for various capital & improvement projects. Drive Process Improvement change at plant to minimise repeatability of plant failure and to maximise efficiencies.
- Safety & Compliance - Apply, and ensure compliance, with the Company's Health & Safety and Environmental Policy and Procedures by contractors so that a safe and secure environment is maintained at all times.
- Budget Control - Manage and control project expenditure in conjunction with the Engineering Manager to ensure all concepts are delivered within budget and timelines.
- Physical Infrastructure - Support the Engineering Manager in keeping the Site, buildings and fabric, physical infrastructure and Manufacturing and Assembly assets and equipment in a well-maintained and safe condition through implementation of agreed capex projects
- Documentation Management - Working with E-Plan & AutoCAD to keep site documentation current. Update, organise and communicate technical files linked to projects and rebuilds to Engineering and Central engineering.
Experience, Qualifications and Skills:
- An experienced engineer with a degree or equivalent knowledge through experience. Ability to prove project management skills
- Highly tuned people management skills along with strong communication skills
- Experienced in the application of Health & Safety procedures with an understanding of the principles of Employment and Safety at Work Legislation & PUWER Regulations.
- Demonstrable achievements in Continuous Improvement, Change Management disciplines, tools and techniques and evident motivation to impart these to others.
- Use of a leadership style that creates confidence and commitment across a range of work groups rather than simply with own department.
- IOSH Safety Qualification or ideally NEBOSH certificate
- Flexible to carry out any task as requested within their capability (training, competence)
- Data driven & Result focused.
For more information, please contact Naomi on 07506 949615.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C