Pumps Service Engineer
|Job Title:||Pumps Service Engineer|
|Industry:||Permanent and Executive Recruitment|
|Contact Name:||Alex Milton|
|Job Published:||15 March 2021|
Pump Service Engineer
£30,000 plus company pension, van, phone and impressive overtime
Monday - Friday
Are you an experienced Service Engineer with experience of carrying out installations, repairs, fault finding and maintenance on pumps, pipework and associated equipment? Does the thought of a varied role with great job satisfaction with a growing company excite you? Do you like the thought of additional overtime earning potential and being part of a supportive team?
If so, please read on.
Due to continued expansion, we are currently recruiting for a Pump Service Engineer to join a forward thinking, industry leading national company based out of their Sittingbourne Depot.
As Pump Service Engineer you will:
- Be familiar with carrying out installation, maintenance, repairs and fault finding to submersible pumps.
- Use your knowledge of booster Sets, pressurisation units and associated equipment to full advantage
- Be either mechanically or electrically biased
- Showcase your communication skills when speaking to a range of customers and providing demonstrations
- Have good geographical knowledge of the South of England.
- Display previous experience of working in a field service role
As well as the benefit of a competitive salary with excellent opportunities for additional income through overtime, this is an exciting role where you will be part of an expanding company. You will cover the South of England and have the opportunity to work with a number of flagship clients on a number of impressive new projects.
For immediate consideration, please forward your CV to Alex at Vibe Recruit today.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.