Quality Control Analyst/Lab Technician
|Job Title:||Quality Control Analyst/Lab Technician|
|Location:||Port Talbot, Neath Port Talbot|
|Contact Name:||Michaela Bennett|
|Job Published:||22 March 2021|
My client A leading manufacturer within the pharmaceutical industry based in Port Talbot are seeking a Quality Control Analyst (microbiology) to join their team.
You will be responsible for the timely Quality Control testing of various pharmaceutical products according to the Standard Operating Procedures deployed within the Quality System.
The ideal candidate will have:
Bachelors Degree in related science field or equivalent
Preferably microbiology laboratory experience in a QC environment.
You will be responsible for:
- Performing microbiological testing on raw materials and finished goods
- Performing molecular identification of raw materials
- Logging results on QC system
- Ensuring QC records are completed accurately and updated as needed
- Calibrating equipment
- Liaising with the QC department regarding the results obtained
- Conducting environmental monitoring of the labs
- Contributing to method development
- Have good communication skills both oral and written
- Have good computer skills, mainly MS Office
- Be capable of working precisely, independently and under pressure
This is a full-time permanent position paying £23,640 per annum.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C