|Job Title:||Quality Inspector|
|Industry:||Construction and Engineering|
|Contact Name:||Vicki Dillon|
|Job Published:||13 November 2019|
Role: Quality Inspector
Rate of Pay: £13 per hour
Vibe Recruit have an immediate requirement for a Quality Inspector to work within a local manufacturing company in Swansea.
Candidates duties will be:
- Inspect all incoming and outgoing goods through all stages of the manufacturing process, ensuring they comply with customer specification before dispatch
- Carry out stage inspections and sign the appropriate paperwork
- Responsible for all the equipment within the inspection department and report any faults to the manufacturing director or workshop supervisor
- Responsible for your inspection budget
- Maintain the reject log liaising with management to find the causes.
- Liaise with suppliers when necessary
- Responsible for checking the maintenance and calibration of inspection equipment before use
- Report Writing
- Control the inspection rack, making sure all products are inspected before moving to different departments
- Maintain certification folders
- Carry out other tasks to assist with the company operation as when necessary and required by management
Candidates must have the following experience
- Quality experience within a manufacturing or engineering environment
- Keen eye for detail
- Team player
This position could lead to a permanent role for the right candidate.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C