|Job Title:||Quality Inspector|
|Industry:||Construction and Engineering|
|Contact Name:||Vicki Dillon|
|Job Published:||13 November 2019|
Role: Quality Inspector
Rate of Pay: £13 per hour
Vibe Recruit have an immediate requirement for a Quality Inspector to work within a local manufacturing company in Swansea.
Candidates duties will be:
- Inspect all incoming and outgoing goods through all stages of the manufacturing process, ensuring they comply with customer specification before dispatch
- Carry out stage inspections and sign the appropriate paperwork
- Responsible for all the equipment within the inspection department and report any faults to the manufacturing director or workshop supervisor
- Responsible for your inspection budget
- Maintain the reject log liaising with management to find the causes.
- Liaise with suppliers when necessary
- Responsible for checking the maintenance and calibration of inspection equipment before use
- Report Writing
- Control the inspection rack, making sure all products are inspected before moving to different departments
- Maintain certification folders
- Carry out other tasks to assist with the company operation as when necessary and required by management
Candidates must have the following experience
- Quality experience within a manufacturing or engineering environment
- Keen eye for detail
- Team player
This position could lead to a permanent role for the right candidate.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.