|Job Title:||Quality Manager|
|Industry:||Permanent and Executive Recruitment|
|Contact Name:||Alex Milton|
|Job Published:||26 May 2022|
£40,000 - £45,000 + 10% bonus, great pension, life assurance & sick pay
Are you on the hunt for a new managerial role in Quality? Does the thought of working for an international company considered the leader in their field of expertise excite you? Do you want a role with not only excellent variety and challenge but also the security of working for a highly regarded, well established manufacturer that can boast excellent staff retention?
If so, we'd like to speak to you.
We are recruiting for a Quality Manager to join a major employer in Newport. An employer that operates an international network of facilities serving a wide range of industries. A leading provider of surface technologies, heat treatments and specialist thermal processing services acting as a vital link in the manufacturing supply chain employing thousands of people in over twenty countries.
As Quality Manager you will:
- Ensure that quality and environmental management systems are maintained, updated and improved and represent best practice
- Ensure the site retains and obtains all necessary quality, technical and environmental approvals
- Work with the site management team to ensure all processes and equipment remain compliant with internal & external requirements, most particularly ISO9001, AS9100 and NADCAP
- Act as management representative for the QMS and be a champion for business improvement
- Work with the site management team to ensure that overall business objectives are met.
- Use your experience of Metallurgy or Materials Engineering and possess a good working knowledge of both quality management systems and thermal treatment processes / surface technologies
Attention to detail with unswerving accuracy and dedication is an important attribute that you will need to bring to the table. This is a senior role where you will put your own stamp on a skilled Quality department.
As well as a competitive salary and bonus, this role comes with an impressive pension, sick pay, life assurance, free parking, a convenient location and potential future progression prospects on site. This will be a fantastic career move for the successful individual that takes this post.
For immediate consideration, please forward your CV to Alex at Vibe Recruit today.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.