|Job Title:||Quality Technician|
|Industry:||Permanent and Executive Recruitment|
|Contact Name:||Alex Milton|
|Job Published:||07 March 2023|
£29,000 - £30,000 + excellent career development potential
Are you passionate about quality? Do you have experience of working in a manufacturing environment? Does the thought of joining a multiple award winning firm with 'Investors in People Gold' status appeal to you?
If so, please read on.
We are currently recruiting for a Quality Technician to join an employer of choice in Caerphilly. This is a great opportunity to be part of a growing manufacturer that has recently benefited from multi-million pound investment. This is a varied and interesting role where you will play a key part in maintaining the Quality Management System certified to ISO 13485, ISO 14001 and MDSAP in compliance with applicable standards, legislation and directives.
As Quality Technician you will:
- Use your experience of maintaining a Quality Management System certified to ISO 13485.
- Be able to perform Internal Audits to ISO 13485 and (with training) to ISO 14001.
- Showcase your previous experience in using and maintaining a document control system.
- Use attention to detail when compiling operational procedures and work instructions
- Carry out non-conformance and CAPA investigations, and compiling comprehensive reports as required
- Provide training to employees in the quality management business management system procedures and processes when required.
- Establish, implement and maintain effective communication channels for the awareness and improvement of the quality assurance business management system.
- Performing regular trending analysis of quality business management system processes, and compile weekly and monthly data summary reports for presentation to Senior Management.
This is an important role for a market leader where you will play a key part in the quality function. As well as a competitive salary, you will benefit from excellent ongoing career development as the team continues to expand due to high demand. This is a varied role where no two days will be the same and job satisfaction is guaranteed.
For immediate consideration, please forward your CV to Alex at Vibe Recruit today.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C