|Industry:||Administration and Office Support|
|Contact Name:||Ally Ross|
|Job Published:||15 November 2023|
Are you looking for a new role as a Receptionist? Do you drive and have your own transport? Are you friendly and professional with excellent communications skills at all levels? Join our client as a Receptionist and enjoy a fantastic array of benefits. This is a full-time position but part time applicants will be considered for 4 days a week.
As Receptionist you will be:
- Assisting with the process of booking meeting rooms and deal with enquiries, over the telephone or via Microsoft Outlook email
- Managing meeting requirements before and on the day of the booking including setting up the tables, chairs, lectern and/or flip chart requirements; pre-requesting clients' dietary and catering requirements; ordering and taking delivery of catering on the day and laying it out in the meeting space; prebooking any IT hardware or help required on the day via internal IT team
- Supporting the Facilities Manager - being a main point of contact in their absence
- Maintain and update the customer database
- Deal with general reception duties outside of meeting bookings, such as ensuring all visitors sign in etc.
- Process the daily incoming and outgoing mail, franking machine etc.
- Ordering of stationary/office groceries
As Receptionist you will have:
- The ability to work as part of a team, support colleagues with a positive attitude
- A confident, friendly, and approachable demeanour
- Effective written, verbal and electronic communication skills
- Strong customer service, administrative, organisational and time management skills
- IT Literate with knowledge of MS Office including Outlook
- Educated to GCSE standard or equivalent
- Experience of working in a customer-facing role with strong administrative, organisational and time management skills
- Experience of working with audio visual equipment and presentation set-ups
- Experience of supervising contractors
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.