Regional Sales Director
|Job Title:||Regional Sales Director|
|Location:||Gatwick, West Sussex|
|Contact Name:||Naomi Gibbs|
|Job Published:||02 March 2022|
Are you an experienced Sales Director in the Aviation Industry? An exciting opportunity to work for the fastest-growing aerospace and defence company in Europe.
Reporting to the Commercial Director, the Regional Sales Director shall be responsible for generating sales and acquisition opportunities to support the strategic objectives of the company. The role will be predominantly focused towards Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) facilities and Operators/Airlines but will also include the lessor/financier communities. Efficient and professional Customer Service is essential to ensure customer satisfaction and maximisation of revenues.
The Regional Sales Director will work within the team to initiate and deliver sales agreements with MRO facilities & airlines whilst growing sales on existing accounts. They will also be expected to generate asset acquisition opportunities, initiate, develop and preserve relationships at all levels with a focus on seeking growth opportunities and meeting business objectives whilst remaining abreast of market trends and competitive developments across a range of platforms.
The role will require external sales visits and marketing events. The Regional Sales Director must be able to conduct themselves in a professional manner and have excellent communication skills to maintain and develop key relationships across multiple countries and cultures.
The role holder will be required to undertake international travel and should have unrestricted ability to travel worldwide often at short notice. A full clean driving licence is essential.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establish new sales channels whilst growing existing accounts
- Support the origination team on acquisition opportunities
- Originate and lead engine lease and asset trade opportunities
- Initiate, develop and preserve customer relationships at all levels
- Generate sales leads for the airframe, engine & MRO divisions
- Negotiation of sales opportunities - individual component sales through to long-term contracted maintenance programmes
- Monitor Key Account KPIs
- Maintain close liaison with the Sales Executives to ensure all sales quotations and transactions are accurately recorded and maintained
- Develop and execute sales strategy to ensure business objectives are met
- Generate and disseminate Market Intelligence through CRM system
- Generate sales reports for internal stakeholders
- Monitor group sales plan and implement individual plan to meet objectives
- Coordinate internal departments to ensure delivery terms are met.
- Possess full core competency knowledge for the range of services across a variety of aircraft and engine types.
- Periodic attendance and speaking at tradeshows, conferences and airshows.
- All other duties as assigned
Education and/or Experience:
Essential: Relevant aerospace experience in a Customer or Sales focused Role
Desirable: Bachelor's Degree (Hons) in a technical or business related discipline.
Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office packages.
For more information please contact Naomi on 07506 949615.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.