|05 October 2021
Vibe Recruit are looking for a Repair/Sales Executive to work for a leading global specialist in providing aftermarket support solutions to the aviation industry based in Caerphilly. The successful candidate will be responsible for processing and managing repair orders in addition to building strong relationships with vendors and customers.
The role will primarily be office-based with occasional international travel to meet with airlines, external suppliers and customers as required. The role requires excellent communication skills and the ability to maintain key relationships. A valid passport and driving license are essential.
The Role will also include working within the sales team to help process with the day-to-day quotes as and when required during busy periods.
- Ensuring repair orders are raised as required.
- Progressing repair orders and updating Quantum accordingly
- Data input accuracy within Quantum such as repair pricing, uploading of quotes and certs.
- Performing to repair KPI's.
- Responsible for the on-time delivery for a portfolio of vendors.
- Understand vendor pricing/TAT/capacity
- Hold regular performance reviews with vendors addressing any TAT/quality/payment issues
- To support the sales team in achieving sales revenue and gross margin projections.
- Periodic visits to major customers/vendors
Education and/or Experience:
- A practical interest in aviation and engineering
- Relevant experience in the aerospace industry and/or customer service experience
For more information, please contact Naomi on 07506 949615.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.