|Job Title:||Research Consultant|
|Industry:||Administration and Office Support|
|Contact Name:||Carla White|
|Job Published:||14 January 2020|
Welsh speaking Research Consultant
Aberaeron / Bristol
£25,0000 - £30,000 Dependant on experience and knowledge
Full time, permanent role
An excellent opportunity to join a well-known company in the research sector.
Their findings have an impact and helps improve the work that goes on across the UK to support and develop people, communities and the economy.
The role can be based in the Bristol office, however extensive travel to and around Wales is essential.
- To take responsibility for the management and delivery of small/medium sized research and evaluation projects.
- Providing specialist support and advice on projects of a larger scale under the direction of a Senior Consultant/Director.
- Designing research methodologies and contribute to the preparation of tenders
- Designing research and evaluation frameworks
- Undertaking desk research (literature reviews, socio-economic analysis etc.)
- Questionnaire design (qualitative and quantitative)
- Undertaking stakeholder interviews (face to face and telephone)
- Leading and facilitating focus groups / group discussions
- Analysis of qualitative and quantitative data
- Representing the company at conferences and events
- Writing and contributing to reports
- Helping to develop new products and services
It is essential that the successful candidate has:
- Ability to deliver all services through the medium of Welsh
- Relevant degree or equivalent qualifications and/or relevant experience
- Well organised, with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to lead and motivate a team of researchers
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work effectively as an individual and/or as part of a team
- Ability to work to and meet deadlines and maintain quality
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to travel to undertake research, meet clients, etc.
- Experience of working and preparing reports for clients in the public sector
- Knowledge of specialist research and analysis software such as SPSS, SNAP, Qualtrics etc.
- Knowledge of evaluation techniques such as logic chain models
- Knowledge of techniques to analyse quantitative and qualitative data
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.