|Job Title:||Sales Executive|
|Contact Name:||Naomi Gibbs|
|Job Published:||05 May 2022|
Vibe Recruit's client, based in Caerphilly, is looking to appoint a Sales Executive on a full time, permanent contract with an immediate start.
The sales executive will be responsible for processing and managing daily sales and customer service tasks in addition to building strong relationships with customers and vendors.
The role requires excellent communication skills and ability to maintain key relationships. A valid passport and driving licence are essential.
- Source and respond to Requirements For Quotes (RFQ's) for services, parts and components.
- Locate components to fulfil customer RFQ's
- Translate and present component specifications to meet customer approval
- Process sale orders, purchase orders, pick tickets
- Obtain market intelligence for procurement
- Proposal & Presentation preparation
- Monitor & report cost model accuracy
- Responsible for logging and preparing quotations
- Responsible for processing of incoming purchase orders.
- Monitoring of the marketplace for sales opportunities
- Provide regular reports to the sales team on quotations
- Communicate effectively and maintain professional relationships with vendors and customers.
- Negotiate purchase prices and payment terms.
- Forecast, track and achieve sales revenue and gross margin projections.
- Periodic visits to major customers
Education and/or Experience:
- Educated to degree level standard
- A practical interest in aviation and engineering.
- Relevant experience in customer service and/or sales within aviation industry.
- Will consider a junior position provided candidate has relevant sales experience.
- Strong customer service and communication skills.
- Self-motivated, strong planning, organizational and time management skills.
- Aggressive negotiation skills, tireless work ethic.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, Powerpoint).
- Relevant experience in the aerospace industry.
- Familiar with EASA 145 and airworthiness record keeping requirements (training will be provided).
For more information please contact Naomi on 07506 949615.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C