|30 January 2024
Do you have an A level or equivalent in Chemistry? Do you have have a minimum of 104 UCAS points at A-level (grades BCC), with one being chemistry or an equivalent scientific discipline? Would you be interested in a 4 year Apprenticeship and the chance to work for a company that invests in its employees and offers a supportive and creative Apprenticeship programme?
As Packaging Sciences Apprentice you will:
- Work as an integral part of the Packaging Science Section
- Support pack testing activities, R&D and the Technical section
The Packaging Sciences Apprentice will need to have:
- A minimum of 104 UCAS points at A level with one being in Chemistry
- Be competent with Microsoft Office
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Good communication skills
- Be able to balance workload with on-the-job training
Our client offers a range of excellent benefits including on site gym, clubs, subsidised canteen, social club, Health & Well Being support, physiotherapy support plus much more! Please get in touch asap for a full job spec and details of the modules you will cover.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.