Senior Android Developer - Full Remote Working
|Job Title:||Senior Android Developer - Full Remote Working|
|Contact Name:||Jerry Hayman|
|Job Published:||27 May 2022|
Senior Android Developer - Full Remote Working - £70,000
Role: Senior Android Developer - Full Remote Working
Field: Marine Technology/Radar Technology/Surveillance/Android/Applications Development /Software Development/Android/IOS/Mobile Technology
Reporting to: Lead Mobile Engineer
Benefits include: Starting Holiday Allowance of 25 days, plus bank holidays, Christmas period off, Pension Scheme up to 10%, Life Assurance, Healthcare, Income Protection
A leading radar and navigation specialist are looking to recruit a Senior Android Developer on a fully remote opportunity.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Android developer to take the next step in their career and play a big role within a new team, helping to expanding the company. Working alongside the Team Lead in an Agile/Scrum environment you will support in prioritising, creating, enhancing and maintaining a new and dynamic app.
- Proven background as an Android Developer
- Familiar with SOLID principles, bonus points for exposure to Domain Driven Design
- Good understanding of common design patterns such as MVC, MVVM
- Experience working within an Agile environment using Scrum
- Experience working in cross-functional teams
- Experience tracking progress using JIRA
- Focused on native using Android Studio, Jetpack + Kotlin, WearOS
- Attention to detail, focused on writing clean readable code
- Experience working with REST API
- Version control using Git and Bitbucket
- An Interest in UI/UX design principles
- An appreciation of design and high fidelity visualisation
- Audio streaming exposure would be beneficial but not essential
- OpenGL experience, any 3D graphics exposure would be beneficial
- Experience of developing static libraries would be beneficial
- Able to showcase personal projects
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an industry leading radar and navigation specialist and the opportunity to work alongside leading experts. To apply please send across your updated CV or call Jerry Hayman.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C