Senior Contracts Executive
|Job Title:||Senior Contracts Executive|
|Contact Name:||Naomi Gibbs|
|Job Published:||07 July 2022|
Working within a small team, the Senior Contracts Executive is primarily responsible for assisting and providing support in the day to day management of all contracts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- To be the focal point for contracted customers and ensure all orders are processed in line with the contractual service levels. .
- Ensure all contracted customers receive high level of customer service.
- Provide all contracted customers with status reports as agreed within the customer contracts.
- Assist in the approval process for quotes & invoices.
- Order materials required in support of contracts, ensuring on time delivery.
- Manage subcontractors related to each contract, ensuring compliance of agreed service levels and contractual obligations
- Assist in management of any warranty activities for contracted components.
- Ensure all tasks relating to the Contractual Agreement are fulfilled within the time frame requirements.
- Arrange, prepare and represent the business at customer performance review meetings
- Ensure all contractual data is recorded and assist with monthly KPIs
- Liaise with other departments to ensure customer service levels maintained.
- Computer literate with a good working knowledge of Microsoft office
- A willingness and enthusiasm to learn.
- Previous working knowledge of Quantum IT system is an advantage but not essential.
- Good communication skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work using own initiative.
- Able to work within a small team of highly motivated individuals in a fast moving entrepreneurial, agile environment.
For more information please contact Naomi on 07506 949615.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C