Senior Environment Health and Safety Manager
|Senior Environment Health and Safety Manager
|Permanent and Executive Recruitment
|Senior EH&S Manager_1702058257
|08 December 2023
Senior Environment Health & Safety Manager
Up to £80,000 plus comprehensive benefits package
Are you a Senior Health and Safety professional on the look out for an exciting new challenge with a well established, global manufacturer seen as an employer of choice in Hereford? Do you have experience of leading the Environment Health and Safety function for a large manufacturer?
We are currently working with a forward thinking, growing manufacturer in Hereford to recruit for a Senior Environment Health and Safety Manager to be part of their senior management team.
As Senior EH&S Manager you will:
- Be responsible for ensuring the safety of the EH&S team and any contractors used on site
- Ensure that EH&S remains at the head of the business strategy.
- Contribute to the development of strategic plans and objectives.
- Drive the EH&S strategy by creating and delivering an EH&S plan to meet objectives
- Be a strategic leader, change agent, and be able to plan and deliver EH&S programs and initiatives to employees.
- Develop, implement, report on and maintain all written EH&S programs and policies
You will need to showcase your significant experience of working within an engineering/industrial environment in a senior safety environmental or engineering/operations role. This is a highly rewarding, varied role where you will work on a number of key projects and be seen as a vital part of the senior management team. As well as a competitive salary, you will benefit from a comprehensive employee benefits package and full support from site Directors.
For immediate consideration, please forward your CV to Alex at Vibe Recruit today.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C