Senior HR Advisor
|Job Title:||Senior HR Advisor|
|Industry:||Permanent and Executive Recruitment|
|Contact Name:||Alex Milton|
|Job Published:||10 October 2022|
Senior HR Advisor
Up to £34,000 + excellent employee benefits
Are you an experienced HR Advisor on the look out for an exciting new, standalone role? Do you have a hands on approach whilst taking a genuine interest in improving work culture and employee relations? Does the thought of working for a household name manufacturer in a highly important role excite you?
If so, we'd like to hear from you.
We are currently recruiting for a Senior HR Advisor for a standalone role with a highly respected manufacturer in Caerphilly. It's a great opportunity to support the Group HR Manager and take ownership / put your stamp on specific areas of HR in an important, stand alone role.
As Senior HR Advisor you will:
- Play an integral part in employee relations and liaise with the members of the wider HR team providing all round support
- Take ownership of absence management and support on the delivery of HR processes
- Work closely with managers to make sure they and the and staff are aware of HR policies and procedures
- Provide support and guidance to Managers on HR and organisation development issues
- Manage the recruitment process selection, offers of employment through to induction (including agency temps and consultants)
- Conduct new employee inductions and on boarding
-Support the sites Employee Engagement activities including monthly bulletin, employee recognition awards and events
- Be able to identify external influences (Changes to employment legislation, new job openings from close competitors, mass redundancies within your industry)
- Create a company culture (creating a strong organisational culture, understanding and meeting the needs of employees, implementing professional development plans that increase skill sets
This is a fantastic opportunity for an HR Advisor looking for a role where he / she can put their own stamp on the HR processes for a major South Wales manufacturer. The role is highly varied and rewarding if you are interested in the employee relations side of HR. As well as a competitive salary, you will benefit from many employee extras and will have full support from senior management.
For immediate consideration, please forward your CV to Alex at Vibe Recruit today.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.