Senior Sales Executive
|Job Title:||Senior Sales Executive|
|Contact Name:||Naomi Gibbs|
|Job Published:||28 March 2022|
Due to exceptional and continued growth, Vibe Recruit's client is seeking to strengthen the existing sales team in Caerphilly, South Wales. The Senior sales executive will be responsible for processing and managing daily sales and customer service tasks in addition to building strong relationships with customers and vendors.
The role will be primarily office based with occasional international travel for liaison with airlines, external suppliers and customers as may be required. The role requires excellent communication skills and ability to maintain key relationships. A valid passport and driving licence is essential.
- Take accountability for key customer accounts
- Develop pricing strategies for product lines
- Deputise for Sales Manager for specific regions/customers
- Source and respond to Request For Quotes for services, parts and components
- Locate components to fulfil customer RFQ
- Translate and present component specifications to meet customer approval
- Process sales orders, purchase orders, pick tickets and requests from customers if applicable
- Pursue new markets and customers
- Obtain market intelligence for benchmarking of component pricing
- Responsible for logging and preparing quotations on system
- Responsible for processing of incoming purchase orders
- Monitoring of the marketplace for sales opportunities
- Provide regular reports to the sales team on quotations
- Communicate effectively and maintain professional relationships with vendors and customers
- Negotiate purchase prices and payment terms
- Forecast, track and achieve sales revenue and gross margin projections
- Periodic visits to key customers
· Experience in aircraft aftermarket sales environment
· Ability to handle multiple projects and responsibilities with competing priorities
· Holds existing customer relationships in region
· A good level of account management and leadership experience
· Strong customer service, communication skills and attention to detail.
· Self-motivated, strong planning, organizational and time management skills.
· Excellent negotiation, interpersonal and problem solving skills
· Ability to work using own initiative
· Able to work within a team of highly motivated individuals in a fast moving environment.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook)
· Previous experience with Quantum Control System
· Relevant experience in the aerospace industry.
· Familiar with EASA 145 and airworthiness record keeping requirements (training will be provided).
· Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
· Ability to work using own initiative.
· Capable of presenting findings analysis of records concisely to other team members.
· Able to work within a team of highly motivated individuals in a fast-moving environment.
For more information please contact Naomi on 07506 949615.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C