Service Admin Supervisor
|Service Admin Supervisor
|Administration and Office Support
|27 January 2024
Vibe Recruit is assisting a Cwmbran-based client in the recruitment of a Service Admin Supervisor for a full-time, permanent position. This presents a compelling chance to demonstrate supervisory expertise. If you possess a background in order processing and shipping, coupled with robust experience in a fast-paced office environment and leadership or supervisory roles, please read on.
Hybrid working: (minimum of 2 days per week in the office after initial training/induction period)
Complete all tasks relating to core warranty repairs to support the repair team. Oversee all administration for a large warranty framework and core service repairs. Daily triage of Service Support Freshdesk tickets, answer/re-assign as well as overseeing targets are being met within the Service Support team.
- Order processing and shipping arrangements for completed core warranty repairs
- Respond to customer enquiries & queries.
- Liaise with Account Managers regarding repair queries.
- Ensure workorder tracker is continually up to date.
- Preparing commercial paperwork to assist with dispatching core warranty orders
- Preparing customer reports as required
- Liaise with customers to ensure they are continually kept up to date on the status of their repairs
- Support and oversee the Service Admin Team
Knowledge and Experience
The successful applicant must have a strong background of working within a busy office with team leader/supervisor experience. A good customer service background, strong administration skills, a good telephone manner and a keen eye for detail is essential.
- Must be methodical
- Able to prioritise their workload
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Able to stay focused in a busy environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong administration skills
- The successful candidate will be IT literate, numerate and will want to be part of a team.
- Exporting and shipping experience
If you would like to discuss this vacancy in more detail, please call Naomi on 07506 949615.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C