|18 January 2024
£27,000 + £1,300 additional allowance, pension and company vehicle
Are you experienced in servicing mobility equipment? Are you mechanically minded and looking for a new challenge in a rewarding role with great variety? Does the thought of working for one of the UK's leading healthcare companies appeal to you?
If so, please read on.
We are currently recruiting for a Service Technician to work for one of the industry leaders in mobility and patient handling equipment in the UK. Based primarily around Oldham, this is an exciting, field based opportunity where you will have the chance to work with a wide range of healthcare clients on servicing and repairing mobility products for end users.
As Service Technician you will:
- Service and repair mobility products both on site and at customers premises.
- Maintain first class product knowledge around products and components
- Respect and value the relationship with clients and their carer's to work in a clean, tidy and friendly way without compromising on efficiency
- Carry out service tasks using appropriate equipment and always work within the guidelines of H&S requirements
- Communicate effectively with healthcare professionals and end users
- Potentially support Ceiling Track Hoist installers on occasion.
This is a varied, permanent role with a great deal of job satisfaction. As well as a competitive salary, you will benefit from an additional annual allowance, company vehicle and realistic progression prospects.
For immediate consideration, please forward your CV to Alex at Vibe Recruit today.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job has expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C