|Industrial (Warehouse & Manufacturing)
|07 February 2024
£24,691 rising to £27,419 after probation
Are you an experienced Sewing Machinist on the lookout for a new, exciting role with an industry leader? Do you like working as part of a team and learning new skills? Does the thought of joining a growing, national firm that provides a vital service to the local community appeal to you?
If so, please read on.
We are currently recruiting for a Sewing Machinist to join a well established manufacturer in Romsey. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a company that can boast multiple awards and 'Investors in People Gold' status for their employees.
As a Sewing Machinist for this company you will:
- Be involved with manufacturing products to high quality standards
- Use your sewing ability to perform sewing operations on top covers and base sheets, as well as other soft furnishings in other departments ( training will be provided )
- Showcase your communication skills when being part of a friendly, hard working team and be able to highlight any issues to your Supervisor
- Be health and safety aware and able to keep a clean and tidy working environment
- Have eagerness to progress and learn new skills as the company continues to grow
This is a permanent, days regular Monday - Friday role with excellent ongoing training and genuine future career development. As well as a competitive salary, you will benefit from a pay rise after probation, great working conditions and the chance to work as part of a high performing team.
For immediate consideration, please forward your CV to Alex at Vibe Recruit today.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.